Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Swedish Wave Night - Tonight (21.4.) at Flamingo in Berlin



Swedish Wave Night presents the current music trend from Sweden which is defined by an electronic, dreamy and melancholic sound. Nordic by Nature brings bands and djs from Sweden to Berlin who are representing this new Swedish Wave and are strongly cutting edges with their modern Scandinavian slang. For tonight we bring the king of Swedish Wave, musician and producer Niva to Berlin and the new hype from Stockholm Postiljonen


We are so happy about this that we give away 2x2 guest list spots for tonight. If you wanna win this, then write us to blog@nbnberlin.de

L i v e:
N I V A
P O S T I L J O N E N

D J s:
B O N E S A U V A G E
M I F F O F I T T A
N O R D I C B Y N A T U R E



No comments:

Post a Comment