Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finnish Wave Night x Flow Festival on May 30 at Prince Charles (Berlin)



On May 30 we will add a Finnish Wave Night to our series of Scandinavian Wave Nights. In Cooperation with the Helsinki based Flow Festival we are happy to present a line up which couldn't be better and more exciting than this. We will also use this evening to launch our new Travel Guide to Helsinki. People from the music, art and fashion scene from and in Helsinki will tell us about their favourite places in the city and make us wanna visit the new Indie capital of Scandinavia - Helsinki. 


Nordic by Nature & Flow Festival present:
Doors: 20.00 / free Entrance


F I N N I S H ◊ W ∆ V E ◊ N I G H T
Live: 
B L A C K T W I G
B E N D A G R A M
P H A N T O M
DJ's:
L C M D F
P O P U L A R I S T A
N O R D I C B Y N A T U R E

Nordic by Nature launch their new:
I N D I E ◊ T R A V E L ◊ G U I D E ◊ T O ◊ H E L S I N K I



The Event is free, but please rsvp your attendance until 27.5. to rsvptohelsinki@nbnberlin.de


No comments:

Post a Comment