Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Nordic by Nature - Monki DJs of the Month



We are Monki DJs of the Month. Listen to our Monki Mozik June 2012 mixtape in all Monki stores around the world in June (Europe and Hong Kong)!




Hannah Schneider - For The Trees (Heidi Mortenson Remix) 
Tomorrow We Move To Hawaii - Leon 
Soso - Happy People 
Icona Pop - I Love It 
Vanbot - Make Me, Break Me 
Asbjørn - The Criminal 
Noonie Bao - About To Tell 
Darkness Falls - The Void 
Azure Blue - Sweet Child O'Mine instrumental (Guns n' Roses cover) 
Hanne Kolstø - Don't Want To Be Happy In The Moment, I Want It To Last 
Team Me - With My Hands Covering Both Of My Eyes I Am Too Scared To Have A Look At You Now 
Husky Rescue - Deep Forest Green 
Nelson Can - Apple Pie 
Alfred Hall - So Bright 
Philco Fiction - Help! 
Mmm - Blue You 
Phantom - Scars

No comments:

Post a Comment