Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Win tickets and Husky Rescue whistles for B E R L I N ☀ M I D S O M M A R



Tomorrow is the longest day of the year and we bring Scandinavian summer time to Berlin city with our B E R L I N ☀ M I D S O M M A R. During the afternoon we will have Husky Rescue and Azure Blue playing and No Fear of Pop are djing some summer tunes for us. There will be a lot of fun games like dancing around the pole, flower wreath workshop, later in the day we invite all singles to join the Indie Speed Dating, cause we know: the goal of Midsommar is to get laid. In the night the Icelandic Electro pop sensation Berndsen will play and Nelson Can from Denmark. Montauk, Justlikesnow and Nordic by Nature will dj next to the special Ice Birdy Margarita. During the afternoon it's for free, but in the night you'll need a ticket. You can order it here or win it in a special package. Husky Rescue are giving away whistles for you to be the queen of the Midsommar night. If you wann win a whistle + guestlist spot for the night, then write us to blog@nbnberlin.de and tell us the name of the new Husky Rescue EP which will be released on July 6 in Germany. 
B E R L I N ☀ M I D S O M M A R  on Facebook



1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    Diverticulitis Treatment Diverticulitis Diet

    ReplyDelete