Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Exclusive Double Premiere: Lisa Alma - Tuesday / Our Time



Since one is a very lonely number we are the proud hosts of already two new videos by the wonderful Danish artist Lisa Alma. We've been hugging her emotionally and musically for a long time now. 

'Tuesday'
The first video 'Tuesday' features Lisa Alma. Lisa about the video: "I once had a girlfriend. We were soul mates. Waltzing away. We were inseparable. And then one day, on a Tuesday afternoon we shared blood... In the video I play with different movements that are being repeated over and over again. I am fascinated by repetition and the idea of how people construct their identity through repetition. The video as media allows one to fuck up the laws of gravity. There's love. And there's gravity."




The second video 'Our Time' features Lisa's nephew Mads-Emil. Lisa about the video: "I shot this video at my grandmothers house and it features my nephew Mads-Emil playing the little boy. I wanted to make a melancholic expression through pictures of hope, playfulness and loneliness. Children's expression can be so powerful compared to grown ups. Four years ago I wrote the song together with a friend of mine called Julie. We wrote it on a Saturday in July. It was warm and raining outside. We fell safe inside. Today we are older." 



Both singles are released via Ikaros



No comments:

Post a Comment